This training in the 4G – LTE (Long Term Evolution), LTE Advanced, and 5G network is an opportunity to discover. Understand the strengths of 4G – 5G technologies. The potential for market development that they allow.
At the end of the LTE – 5G training. Trainees will be able to:
- Describe the main characteristics of the radio interface
- Situating 4G – 5G technologies in comparison with 2G and 3G technologies
- Describe the management of quality of service QoS
- List the main characteristics of a radio system, frequencies, OFDMA, MIMO, Adaptive Antenna
- Describe the 2G, 3G, 4G cohabitation and its limits, challenges, and issues of deployment
- Present the applications of current networks, and the breakthrough in innovation represented by 4G – 5G uses and their social and economic consequences
- Present the applications in the business world
LTE (4G) presentation
- Performance, uses, what changes
- How are LTE and 5G network technologies disruptive technologies?
- The LTE market in France and around the world
- A brief history of 2G, 2G +, 3G, 3G + mobile technologies
- Operators in France and around the world
- Regulation, the issue of licenses
- Frequencies, throughput, differentiation in terms of coverage,
- Neutrality, perspective, obligations, developments
- What future for 3.5 GHz and 26 GHz, and beyond?
- Place of service offers, OTT, terminal manufacturers, the global market
Structure of an LTE (network) mobile radio communication system
- Radio coverage: pico cellular, microcellular, deployment
- Issues of traffic intensity, collections,
- Place des Baisceaux Hertzien, optical fiber, GigabitEthernet
- OFDMA, TTD and FDD, principles
- MIMO, Beamforming Antenna
- QoS management and security elements
Main LTE (network) equipment / functions
- LTE services
- Architecture, place of IMS
- Functioning principles
- MBMS: video broadcast, uses
- After LTE, LTE Advanced,
- Definitions, evolution in terms of flow, frequencies, radio technologies
- Place of the Internet of Objects IoT, differentiation, perspectives
- Principles of Cloud RAN
- Status of 3GPP standardization work, schedule, frequency plan, developments,
- Availability of frequencies, issues, cell management, place of FH and fiber
- 5G network architecture
- Downward modulation and upward modulation in 5G
- Deployment, the role of RRUs, TMAs, sector …
- UHD, IoT, 3RP … a place of other networks, LoRa, SIGFOX, IoT local networks, a constellation of satellites
- Differentiate between networks, uses, services, which areas (Industry, smart cities, agriculture, energy), place of Cloud, Edge Cloud
- What deployment schedule?
- Projects in France, assets
Methods evaluation methods
The theoretical presentations are illustrated with concrete examples and schematic representations. The achievement of goals is recordeded during the course. Throughout the training. Question-answer games and discussions. Making it possible to integrate the basic concepts and to handle them in groups.
A more formal evaluation is done every morning. When to restart the course. In order to affirm the group’s positive results. Each of the trainees. By a game of questions and answers.
An assessment by fun quiz is organized during and at the end of the training.
Course material (approx. 100 pages), color printing. Reproducing the projected slides.
Persons concerned prerequisite
Anyone involved in mobile networks. Basic knowledge of telecommunications is not essential to follow this training. Which remains very educational.
Discovery of mobile networks
2 days Discovery For all
5G: technology and prospects
2 days Discovery For all
AROUND THE SAME THEME
Whether you are looking for discovery training, very educational. Specialization training or expertise courses. We have the solution for you.
Submit your project to us to build your tailor-made program together .
These trainings may interest you:
- Discovery of mobile networks
- 5G: technology and prospects
- Mobile packet core (EPC): from LTE to 5G
New Cellular Networks – Engineering, implantation and deployment of sites.